Picardy Sheepdog Club News
2020 Picardy Sheepdog Club Calendar
The Picardy Sheepdog Club 2020 Calendar is being printed and is ready to buy for Christmas.
£9.99 for one (inc. p&p)
£18.49 for two (inc. p&p)
£25.99 for three (inc. p&p)
Additional calendars £7.50 (of ordered and delivered at the same time to the same address)
A minimum of £2.50 per calendar will be donated to the Picard Research Fund.
We have managed to include 40 different dogs:
2019 Calendar Competition: Winners!
Thank you to everyone who entered, and congratulations to our winners!
Overall winner was Bridget Connolly.
January 2019 Mala Bissoon
February 2019 Sarah Medway
March 2019 Rob King
April 2019 Judith Hamilton
May 2019 Sue Jeavons
June 2019 Sarah Medway
July 2019 Sue Jeavons
August 2019 Jan Woods
September 2019 Nicky Byrne
October 2019 Paul Dolby
November 2019 Bridget Connolly
December 2019 Mala Bissoon
Prizes will be distributed shortly.
If you wish to order a calendar or set of 12 blank cards, please look at our For Sale page.
By popular request the deadline has been extended to allow those going to the National Elevage at Domerat on 29/30 September, the opportunity to submit some photographs.
Closing date extended to:
Sunday 7th October 2018 at 23:59hrs (UK time).
The Club has decided to produce a calendar for 2019 and we have chosen to hold a competition to find the best photographs of Picards to be included in the calendar!
Calendars will be available to purchase with any proceeds going to the Club.
1. You must have the rights to the photograph
2. You give the right (by submitting your entry), for the UK Picardy Sheepdog Club to reproduce the photograph in any publicity, advertising or merchandise for the UK Picardy Sheepdog Club
3. You must be a current member of the UK Picardy Sheepdog Club or join the Club before the closing date. Committee members are eligible to enter.
4. You must be willing (if requested), to provide your name, photographers name (if different), location/ country where the photograph was taken, and name (pet and pedigree), dob & age of dog when photograph taken.
5. Maximum of 5 photographs per entry per member will be accepted. Only the first 5 photographs submitted per member will be considered.
6. Only electronic entries (attached as comments), to this Facebook post or emailed directly into the Club email address ( Picardy.firstname.lastname@example.org ), will be accepted. Entries received after midnight on 23/09/2018 (UK time), will not be considered but all rules will still apply.
7. The winning photographs will be chosen by an independent judge chosen by the committee. The judge and committee will decide on the 1st prize winning photograph chosen from the 12 winning photographs picked by the judge.
8. You must be willing to email (to the Club), a high resolution electronic copy of your photograph (if requested).
9. There is no charge to enter.
10. Prizes: The winning 12 photographs will be featured in the Club 2019 calendar and win a free Club 2019 calendar.
1st prize – in addition to the above, the overall winning photograph will feature on the cover of the Club 2019 calendar and will win one free Club membership for 2019 (worth up to £16.50). There are no monetary or alternative prizes.
11. The committee reserve the right to exclude any photograph they deem inappropriate or ineligible without giving a reason. The judge and committees decisions will be final.
12. Oh, and remember, the photo must contain a Picardy Sheepdog / Berger Picard, or part there of!
Tina and Clive Pickering from Picarboo are pleased to announce the birth of 3 dogs and 4 bitches, on 20th July 2018.
The puppies were registered with the Kennel Club on 4th September 2018.
Please contact Tina and Clive directly if you are interested in a puppy.